Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Caden is 4 months old!!

Wow I can't even fathom that my little baby boy is already 4 months old, man times flies!! We have had a very busy summer and I am just getting around to updating this, sorry! On August 23rd my sister got married, wow can't believe that!! Now in a few short months she will be moving to North Carolina :( This past weekend we had to say good bye to Slaven and that was hard!! We won't be seeing him till May of 2009 and that seems like forever. He will be deployed in October 08 so please keep him in your prayers and my sister too! Well today I gave Caden some rice cereal for the first time and he loved it!! Which really doesn't surprise me since he loves to EAT!! He looks like such a big boy in his high chair, so stinkin' cute!! School starts on Monday which means the end of my maternity leave and 12 less hours a week with my Caden and I hate it! I do love teaching but I love my little man more! Well I plan on keeping this thing up to date more often now that summer is over and we are settling into our "normal" life again.

No comments: