Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sorry

Ok so I haven't updated this thing in over a month...sorry!!! We have been super busy!!! We moved!! and it took us over a month to get the new place ready so I haven't had much computer time lately :) Here is our new address and phone number :) It is weird living in a new city, I have lived in the Sunland/Tujunga area my whole life so I am adjusting!
We will be having some big changes coming up in our lives soon first of all I quit the preschool :( I am sad about it but I am ready to move on it is so hard to teach preschool all day then come home and take care of my own child, it makes coming home feel like work and I hate that! So I am looking forward to coming home and enjoying Caden :) In September I will be starting working full time as our churches secretary, I have been doing this part time from home since July 07. I am looking forward to not owkring form home and leaving all of my work at work!! :) Daniel also recently took the written essay test for the LAPD and he passed with an 85 and I was so proud of him and he was too :) He will be taking the physical later this summer so a prayer for him. I will be sure to keep updating this cause I am sure as life goes there will be many more happenings and changes in our life! :)

2 comments:

My Bullock Clan said...

looking forward to following your family and all the wonderful things that God is doing in your lives. The house looks great!

Cozart Family said...

Thanks for updating!! Congrats to Daniel! Yayy I will be praying that he will pass the physical this summer. Good to see you tonight. Love you guys.